Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!


Leah Aronow-Brown here, with my first ever blog.

Soul Star Arts is the name of my arts business. It encompasses my work in writing, beadwork, clay and fiber art, and music.

Sunhaven Institute is the teaching branch of the business. The Institute plans to present classes on the arts, crafts, sciences, and spiritual and metaphysical topics.

I have big dreams for my businesses, and hope for the health and energy and focus to make them happen.

My project focuses for Summer 2010:

1. Complete the creative nonfiction memoir book I have been working on since (really) 1966.

2. Apply for an Interdisciplinary PhD at U of Alaska Fairbanks in English and Psychology, to begin Fall 11, to complete my second memoir book.

3. Take my large poetry collection from the past 10 years and create individual manuscripts to send out to publishers.

4. Complete my 4-year project of a Meditation daybook and get that out to publishers.

5. John my husband John on plenaire art trips around Alaska, working on my writing and bead, clay, and fiber proejcts while he paints his watercolors.

Somewhere in all this, I'd like to find time to play my harp, guitar, and sing and songwrite.

My - vita brevis, ars longa
With this blog, I hope to post my progress in all these areas.

If you've read this far, thanks!
Now go forth and pursue your own creative visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment